MATH PICK UP LINES
If you love math and don’t know how to break the ice, here are some nerdy math pick up lines that you can give it a try.
69 Math Pick Up Lines
- Can I be your derivative? Cause I want to lay tangent to your curves.
- What’s your sine? Must be pi/2 cause you’re the one.
- Want to multiply?
- Hey girl…Can I call-cu-later?
- Is your mother a mathematician? Because you have nice ratios.
- If four plus four equals eight, …then me plus you equals fate.
- Would you like to remove the discontinuities of my life?
- You’re sweeter than pi.
- I less than three you….. (i < 3 you)
- You must be the square root of -1 because you can’t be real.
- Are you √2?. Cause I feel irrational around you!
- Girl my love for you goes on like the number pi.
- At absolute zero, you would still move me.
- You must be a 90º angle. Cause you’re looking right!
- Baby, you’re like a student and I’m like a math book… You solve all my problems!
- Let me integrate our curves so that I can increase our volume.
- Hey babe, without you I’m like a metric space with a Cauchy sequence which doesn’t converge.
- You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.
- If you were a triangle your base would be perpendicular your height, which I think is a sin that you’ve got the right angle for me.
- I’ve been secant you for a long time.
- Wanna go get pie?
Math Pick Up Lines
- If you were a function, then you’d be my asymptote… Cause I always tend toward you!
- My friends told me that I should ask you out because you can’t differentiate. Do you need math help?
- Something so we can subtract your clothes and then divide your legs.
- My love for you is like a fractal – it goes on forever.
- If I were a function you would be my asymptote – I always tend towards you.
- You must be the square root of two because I feel irrational around you.
- Wanna expand my polynomial?
- If you were a triangle, you’d be acute one.
- If you were a graphics calculator, I’d look at your curves all day long!
- How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the digits of your phone number?
- You are one well-defined function.
- I heard you like math, so what’s the sum of U+Me.
- I wish i was your problem set, because then I’d be really hard, and you’d be doing me on the desk.
- Our love is like dividing by zero… you cannot define it.
- I’m not being obtuse, but you’re acute girl.
- Let’s take each other to the limit to see if we converge.
- My love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing.
- we’re going to assume this concave up function resembles x2so that slope is actually increasing.
- I’d like to plug my solution into your equation.
- My love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function.
- I’m good at math… let’s add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply!
- My love for you is like a concave up function. It’s always increasing.
- Are you sin2theta cause I am cosine2 theta and together, WE ARE ONE!
Some more puns…
- Every prime number 1 mod 4 is a sum of two squares. Uhh…. wanna go out for dinner?
- We can prove one plus one equal to three.
- You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Are you a 90-degree angle? ‘Cause you are looking right!
- Wanna go to my place, divide those legs and try to multiply?
- My love for you is like pi. Irrational and never-ending.
- Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
- Are you a math teacher? Because you got me harder than calculus.
- Meeting you is like making a switch to polar coordinates: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
- My love for you is like y=2..exponentially growing.
- Are you a 45-degree angle? Because you’re acute-y.
- Hey baby, what’s your sine?
- You’ve got more curves than a triple integral.
- The derivative of my love for you is 0 because my love for you is constant.
- Is your contravariant hom-functor left exact? Cause I’d like to inject it into you.
- Are you a compact set? Cause I’d love to get you under my finite covers
- I’d really like to integrate over your total surface area.
- Since distance equals velocity times time, let’s let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
- I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
- I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?
- By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
- I believe you’ll find my Hardy-Littlewood quite maximal.
- I’m not happy in my current relationship. I’d like to do a u-substitution.
- Hey girl, are you the mathematical constant e? Because I want you at the base of my natural log.
- Without you, I’m like a null set…
solve for i.
1 thought on “69 MATH PICK UP LINES ( TESTED )”
Pingback: 40+ Calculus Pick Up Lines To impress Someone. - Captiongram